Spectator Drag Rules
1. Cars must be registered with DMV with current inspection sticker. No dealer or repair plates. Body must be Street Legal. No convertibles (even with roll bar) No SUV's.
Trucks up to 1⁄4 Ton permitted, No 4X4. T-tops permitted.
2. Tires must have 2/32nds or better tread depth across face of tire. No Slicks or racing recaps. Corsa series or R-rated tires intended for autocross are specifically banned.
3. TREAD WEAR RATING MAY NOT BE BELOW 100. Tread wear must be clearly marked on the tire by manufacture or tires will not be eligible for use. No tire stagger permitted (meaning different size tires Left to Right). No tire softeners/treatments permitted, if found to be used you will not be allowed to compete in future events. No set-ups for circle track racing, suspension must be neutral.
4. Participants must have a valid driver's license and be at least 18 years of age. 5. Helmets (No half helmets) Seat belts must be worn.
6. Cars must have door windows in place and in both front and rear of car. Interiors may not be stripped. No items maybe left in cars that don’t belong. No ballast or similar objects.
7. No NITROUS even if disconnected. NOS bottles NOT allowed or car will not run. The track has the right to have any equipment removed that gives an unfair advantage.
8. All cars must be clean and in good appearance. The track has the right to refuse cars.
Cars must arrive no later than 1 Hour before show starts. Maximum car count 80 all events.
ALL DRIVERS MUST ATTEND SCHEDULED DRIVERS MEETING.
The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed to provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum acceptable requirements for such events, these rules shall govern the condition of all Seekonk Speedway events, and by participating in these events, and all participants are deemed to have complied with these rules.
No express or implied warranty of safety shall result from publication of, or compliance with these rules and/or regulations, they are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee against injury, or death to participants, spectators or others.